[dokuwiki] Re: New Start

  • From: "Chip Dunning" <chip.dunning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:52:31 -0400

Okay, I have download the tags plugin.

If I go this route then I would create a page for each "something", be
it item, spell, city, nation, religion, etc. Basically a contained
entity.

Then I would create overview pages for each of my tags. Thus if all
religions are tagged with the word religion - I would create a
Religions of the World overview page that walked those tags. Is this
correct?

Chip