[dokuwiki] New PR: Remove IE7 support

  • From: "selfthinker" <wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 23:36:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

selfthinker opened a new pull request at
https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki/pull/1253:

It's time!
We had actually decided a while ago (maybe two years?) that we wanted to drop
support for IE7 but somehow no-one did anything. By now global usage has
dropped to about 0.07%.

I removed everything that was clearly related to IE7. If there is anything in
the JavaScript (but foolishly undeclared) I wouldn't have found it. If anyone
knows/remembers if there is anything else IE7-related, please report it here.

Please help us to review this pull request, so new contributors get feedback in
a timely manner.

2a334100-3315-11e5-919a-3ab3b1ab872d