[dokuwiki] New Headline Buttons - Draft

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:50:19 +0200

Hi,
I created some new headline buttons for the editor to make the
meaning more clear. Please have a look and tell me if I was
sucessfull with that.

I attached four drafts to this email. My current favorite is draft
No 1. My first idea was draft no 4, but it is difficult to put
that idea into 16x16 pixel.

The H equal button should be the first one of the headline buttons
in the toolbar because that will be the most used function I think.

If you have a complete different idea, please tell me.

After we got our favorite headline buttons, that also pass our
ergonomie tests, I will prepare the final ones.

 Best Regards
   Matthias

--
Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>