[dokuwiki] My current status

  • From: Dennis Ploeger <develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:38:24 +0100

Hi people!

I'd like to say sorry about my current unattainability in terms of Dokuwiki, either as a developer or as a sysadmin.

I changed my employer some months ago and while my former employer heavily relied on Dokuwiki and my experience and knowledge in it, the current one doesn't actually have a Dokuwiki installation and will probably never have (we're selling our own CMS here and our internal Wiki is based on that CMS). So I sadly can only use and extend Dokuwiki and work for the great team in my spare time (which isn't much).

I will try to update my template and plugins once in a while, so that they stay available for future Dokuwiki versions, but I certainly will not be of any help anymore for the Blog TNG plugin, which is very sad for me (mostly because I stirred up the community around it a bit ;-) ) and will only be sparsely available as a member of the sys admin team.

Perhaps this status changes somewhen in the future, but I'm currently very happy at my new employer and, like I said, don't believe I could bring up Dokuwiki here.

So keep up the good work everybody! I love what you do.

Kind regards
Dennis