[dokuwiki] Multiple template support

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:19:03 -0400

Hi all,

I thought I'd announce this, a new "template" for DokuWiki:
http://tatewake.com/wiki/projects:multitemplate_for_dokuwiki

It allows you to use any template you wish for any namespace(or
specific page) you wish, which may be useful to some people.

In the simple case, you would only need to make a few changes, but for
ones that use "style.ini", it becomes a problem because I don't
believe there is a way to elegantly handle it in this situation;
details are on the project page which can give some more insight.

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)