[dokuwiki] Re: Moving a discussion to a new namespace

  • From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:48:14 -0500

I did look at the pages for both plugins. They make no mention of any
other plugins, and page_move was written long before the release of the
version of Dokuwiki I am using and the new Discussion plugin, both of
which significantly changed the structure of their meta files. I see no
indication that these, or any of the other plugins, can work together or
with the new meta files.

Bob McConnell