[dokuwiki] Re: Minor edits question

  • From: Brian G <bdgrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:33:51 -0700

I know its bad style, but as someone pointed out earlier in this thread, its
tough enough to get people to edit content. I don't want to put up any
roadblocks for users editing pages. Hence I like the idea of
$conf['requiresums'] which would give you the format you had below

>i believe there should be a checkbox, for minor edit, which is meant for
>spelling corrections, and then the feed should NOT include it..
>basically:
>with minor edit: summary optional, no matter what, feed shouldnt show.
>normal edit: summary required, feed shows

But for those of us who don't really want (or care) about summaries, it'll
just affect the feed.