[dokuwiki] Re: Mini - DokuWiki distribution

  • From: Frank Thommen <fthommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:38:52 +0100

[...]

why do you want to use web space of this company?

There are many many better sites and companies selling web space.
They are very expensive and the statutes are silly, sorry for these words but I can't say it with other ones.

IMHO this discussion is going into the completely wrong direction: Should we select the hoster according to the requirements of the Wiki or should the Wiki try to fit our requirements? I'd strongly suggest that the latter is the case.

frank