[dokuwiki] Migrating to Dukuwiki

  • From: Yann <cactux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:49:44 +0200

Hello,

I use Dokuwiki for several projects, but it was since startup each time.

Now I would like to use Dokuwiki on an existing site, which has
several pages (many many static or dynamic pages).
Is it possible to install Dokuwiki in a sub-dir, then to replace pages
one by one by a page from Dokuwiki ?
Example :
I have a page called /books.php (in the root of the site).
When called, I would like this page to serve the content of
/dokuwiki/doku.php/en:books, transparently for the visitors.
At startup, only me and the editors would access the wiki (opening it
when migration will be completed).

Is it possible? How?

Thanks ;-)
Yann