[dokuwiki] Re: Media files combined with basedir and userewrite=2

  • From: Jan Decaluwe <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:08:31 +0200

Jan Decaluwe wrote:

I see various ways to fix this, but not an entirely satisfactory solution yet. Some possibilities:

* put all scripts at the top-level
* explicty try "lib/exe" in the script url also
* more liberal regexp matching using only the script basename
* not using url rewriting on media files

Ok. Perhaps this is the right solution: if getId is called with anything else than 'id' as parameter (e.g. 'media'), insert 'lib/exe/' in the script url.

I'll proceed with a patch to that effect.

Jan

--
Jan Decaluwe - Resources bvba - http://www.jandecaluwe.com
Losbergenlaan 16, B-3010 Leuven, Belgium