[dokuwiki] Re: Maximum Parsable Size?

  • From: Martin Gill <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:05:59 +0000

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:09:27 +0000, Martin Gill <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Is there a limit to the maximum page size that can be parsed?

Turns out this was a red-herring.

The actual problem was that I had a piece of text, "__delspec(dllimport)", in
the main part of my page, not realising that of course this would trigger the
underline markup.

Then in the <code> part there was another one, and as a result the code element
was ignored and everything was underlined.

While this was a mistake on my part creating the page; is there cause to
disable the markup functions (e.g. looking for opening AND closing tags in code
sections?), e.g. forcably closing any potentially open tags when a <code> or
similar section is encountered? I suspect this might be too much effort for too
little gain.

--Martin

---
Homepage: http://www.martinsgill.co.uk