[dokuwiki] Making the login cookie path configurable

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:32:41 +0100

Hi,

we use several language-specific instances of DokuWiki, each in ist own
directory like this: http://ourwikiserver.local/de ,
http://ourwikiserver.local/en etc. They all share their user login
information via symlink.

We also have links from one wiki to the other, but then the users have to
re-authenticate for every wiki. The solution to this is setting the cookie
path in auth.php to "/" instead of DOKU_REL. I could supply a patch to make
the cookie path configurable from the wiki settings page (defaulting to
DOKU_REL), but first wanted to ask if there are objections to this.

Greetings,

Gabriel