[dokuwiki] Re: Login Issues

  • From: Hanno Wagner <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:20:02 +0100

Hi,

Andreas Gohr schrieb:
>> Hmm. $ROOT/data is user- and group-writeable for the webserver. So this
>> _should_ be okay. Is there any way to "test" what could be wrong there?
>> ($conf['allowdebug'] is set to 1, but I haven't seen any output yet).
>
> append ?do=check to the URL
Interesting.

DokuWiki version: Release 2007-06-26b
PHP version 5.2.0-8+etch9
Changelog is writable
Datadir is writable
Attic is writable
Mediadir is writable
Cachedir is writable
Lockdir is writable
conf/users.auth.php is writable
mb_string extension is available and will be used
Debugging support is enabled. If you don't need it you should set
$conf['allowdebug'] = 0
You are currently not logged in
Your current permission for this page is 1
The current page is writable by the webserver
The current page is not writable by you

Directly after logging in and also if I jump to another page.

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |