[dokuwiki] Re: Login Issues

  • From: Hanno Wagner <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:51:12 +0100

Hello,

Andreas Gohr schrieb:
>> Since my installation hasn't send me a cookie yet, could that be a
>> problem?
>
> Are you logged out when you go to a different page (like wiki:syntax)?
At least it doesn't seem like that.

> If not, then the cookie is okay. Make sure file permissions are set
> correct, then.

Hmm. $ROOT/data is user- and group-writeable for the webserver. So this
_should_ be okay. Is there any way to "test" what could be wrong there?
($conf['allowdebug'] is set to 1, but I haven't seen any output yet).

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |