[dokuwiki] Listing supported interwiki targets

  • From: "Jay Dickon Glanville" <dickon.glanville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:25:48 -0500

Hello all,

I'm sure that there is an easy answer for this, one that I can't find
on the email lists or the DokuWiki website.  So, I'll ask.

When I'm writing an article where I want to insert an interwiki link,
I can never remember which interwiki link types this instance of
DokuWiki supports.  I'm sure that many of the users on the system also
have the same question.  Therefore, it's inappropriate to expect these
users to have to telnet to the server to inspect the
conf/interwiki.conf file.

I'm assuming that DokuWiki can dynamically list the interwiki types
that it supports, just like it lists the installed plugins at the
bottom of the wiki:syntax.  I think this because to ask the
administrator to manually maintain an article listing all the
supported interwiki types would be just plain madness.

So, is there a way for the average article author to determine / list
the supported interwiki types?  If so, how?

JDG

--
Jay Dickon Glanville