[dokuwiki] Re: List syntax

  • From: Adrian Sai-wah Tam <adrian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:00:13 +0800

Martin Gill wrote:
I would agree that this is a much more intuative. In fact the first time I created a list in Dokuwiki I tried to do just that, before I discovered that it doesn't work.
Exactly!
Couldn't this effect be achieved with small HTML changes?

Something along the lines of

With the paragraph text inheriting the margin and indent of the <li> items. A modification to <li> CSS might be required, I think.
I guess not. Because we have to look forward to the next line (and also next next line) to see if there is the same amount of space and determine if there is a continuation. This is the most difficult part which I cannot figure out how can I achieve that.