[dokuwiki] Re: List syntax

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:46:45 -0400

Bob,

Thanks, I've been out of town and missed the beginning of this thread--I
probably shouldn't have butted in. And I agree a plugin would make it look
as editing.

But FWIW long lines DO wrap correctly, at least in my browser--the "\\ "
just starts a new paragraph, still indented. I use it all the time on my own
site.

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs