[dokuwiki] Links to sections don't work?

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:19:41 -0600

 If I have a page in the wiki with sections, and I try and do a link to
one of those sections by putting [[otherpage#section]] somewhere, it
doesn't work. This is because dokuwiki translates the hash (#) into %23,
so the URL I end up with is

 .../doku.php?id=process:otherpage%23section

 which is not what I want, I want

 .../doku.php?id=process:otherpage#section

 Checking this even with the wiki:syntax page, the wiki on
splitbrain.org works fine, but our local one replaces # with %23 -- is
there something in the config that I need to change to make this work?
It's something about the processing of the link, because external
(http://...) links with # in them work fine.

 thanks,

 -- dan