[dokuwiki] Re: Line break plugin (formerly hacking to recognise line breaks) also (single line breaks)

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:05:05 +0100

Terence J. Grant wrote:

Hi Chris,

Sorry, still not working for me. The above quote still appears as:

| Hi, I have just released a more spophisticated version of the plugin.

Though the mangled quoting problem is gone, it is still mashing
everything in quote syntax into single lines.
This plugin can't fix that. Its an issue with the quote syntax mode not with this plugin.

I suspect what might be part of the problem is that I'm using the stable 2006-03-09, not a darcs version; I had to modify the plugin such that all "getConf"s were replaced with the appropriate defaults for me since the stable doesn't have the newer plugin config.
Ooops, my bad. I didn't realise config wasn't in the release. I'll redo a release safe version asap.

I'll just put in requests on the bug tracker; it might (shrugs) be easier to fix it within the codebase than to write a plugin for it.
Perhaps, but in the first instance its probably easier to write a plugin to replace the quote syntax.

Chris