[dokuwiki] Re: License of the DokuWiki farming code

  • From: Tanguy Ortolo <tanguy+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:52:35 +0200

Le lundi 14 juin 2010, Michael Klier a écrit :
> Since I don't care about licensing single bash scripts I hereby put it under
> public domain - if that's okay with Debian.

I is certainly okay, as public domain is considered as a free “license”.
Although I do not think it is, legally speaking, a license, it can
logically be considered as being a license, and it respects all the
points of the Debian Free Software Guidelines.

In fact it is the most permissive license that could exist. :-)

--
Tanguy Ortolo