[dokuwiki] Re: Leaner HTML Markup

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:55:18 +0200

fantasai wrote:
> Michael Klier wrote:
> >Not quite, removing the anchor link from the header will render the TOC
> >useless as well.
>
> How would it render the TOC useless?

Ok, I have to admit that didn't knew that modern browsers can target fragment
identifiers (as Chris pointed out) so I take that back - learned something new.

> The W3C HTML and XHTML working groups seem to disagree:
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml2/mod-structural.html#sec_8.8.
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/#headings

Again, I am lucky to have added "I think" to my assumption in this case then
;-).

Next time I'll try to get my facts straight first :P.

Best Regards,
    Chi

--
Michael Klier

/me goes back into his cave reading some more docs