[dokuwiki] "Lazy Sunday" and userstyle.css

  • From: Chris Tapp <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:22:52 +0100

I've installed a copy of "Lazy Sunday" so that I'm ready to upgrade when the next release is made.

Our current wiki has a "userstyle.css" file that we use to customize a few of the display options. I've copied this over to the conf folder of the "Lazy Sunday" install, but it doesn't work.

Are there any changes in "Lazy Sunday" that would cause this? I can't see anything obvious from the release notes.

Chris