[dokuwiki] Re: Layout in dokuwiki using tables/divs/whatever

  • From: Wouter Schoot <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:51:28 +0200

Luke Howson wrote:
I know you would prefer a built-in approach, but you can use
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:layout to attach classes to divs,
which you can then style as you like using css. It's pretty easy. In DW
syntax:
<layout s:"theclass">the stuff in the styled div</layout>

And then in one of the css files:

.theclass { foo:"bar";}

The stuff in the styled div gets parsed.

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your answer. The only downside of this is that I have to manually change the css file. I went, for now, with the boxes plugin, recommended by Mischa. If it somehow doesn't full satisfy want I need, I'll certainly have a look!

Wouter

--
Er was eens een boer. Hij had 3 koeien, 2 witte en 1 witte.
Maar dat gaf niet, want de koe gaf ook niet.  De boer vond een