[dokuwiki] Re: Layout in dokuwiki using tables/divs/whatever

  • From: Wouter Schoot <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:49:26 +0200

Mischa The Evil wrote:
I use the boxes-plugin written by Christopher Smith (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin%3Aboxes), with some adjusted CSS-styles. This way I can place two colums of boxes side-by-side for "categorizing" my content. Also the boxes can have footers and titles. The title's can be made bigger --not using the normal heading-markup provided by DW (since these tags aren't parsed inside the boxes)-- using the [size=x]-tags provided by the bbcode-plugin written by Esther Brunner (http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin%3Abbcode).

Excellent plugin, seems to fit my needs, thanks!

I do really like such feature in dokuwiki's core though.

Wouter

--
Er was eens een boer. Hij had 3 koeien, 2 witte en 1 witte.
Maar dat gaf niet, want de koe gaf ook niet.  De boer vond een