[dokuwiki] Re: Layout in dokuwiki using tables/divs/whatever

  • From: Luke Howson <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 23:31:03 +1000

Wouter Schoot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As a mediawiki user I got used to the layout of a big table/divs, in a
> square, two rows, two colums, to categorize some of my wiki entries.
>
> As an example, I refer to
> http://wiki.student.utwente.nl/nl/wiki.php/Hoofdpagina .
>
> However, while dokuwiki has an option to allow markup languages,
> dokuwiki syntax in between those tags doesn't get parsed.
>
> Whats the easiest (preferably built-in, instead of plug-in) approach
> to this matter?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Wouter

I know you would prefer a built-in approach, but you can use
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:layout to attach classes to divs,
which you can then style as you like using css. It's pretty easy. In DW
syntax:
<layout s:"theclass">the stuff in the styled div</layout>

And then in one of the css files:

.theclass { foo:"bar";}

The stuff in the styled div gets parsed.

Luke.