[dokuwiki] Re: Javascript & Requiring summaries

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:50:04 +0100

Andreas Gohr wrote:

However what you want maybe could be solved very simply after my work
is done, by simply adding your own custom javascript file which adds the
wanted behaviours...
A note on js and requiring summaries. Dokuwiki doesn't require javascript enabled to work. You need consider the case where a user with javascript disabled wants to edit your page(s) and also what happens when s/he maybe doesn't to supply minor edit/summary information.

----

Andi, while we're talking of javascript updates ;)

The cookie code dokuwiki uses is pretty simple, one value per cookie. Any chance of updating it to something able to handle multiple variables in one cookie?

Cheers,

Chris