[dokuwiki] Is there any sort of 'loop' syntax in dokuwiki or plugins?

  • From: cl@xxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:52:12 +0100

I want to create a page with some sort of 'loop' syntax such that I
can have repeated text (or table, or list, or something).

In the particular case at the moment I want to use one of the database
plugins (my largely expanded SQL plugin) repeatedly for a number of
different years.  E.g. I want to write something like:-

    <loop> 2000 to 2014
    <sql ...do some sort of select based on the year...>
    </loop>

Is there anything remotely like this in Dokuwiki?

--
Chris Green
·