[dokuwiki] Is there a way to display a link if it exists but text otherwise?

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:58:32 +0000

Is there any way in DokuWiki to display a link if the link exists but
otherwise just display some text?

E.g. I have an internal link like:-

    [[ns1:ns2:page|title]]

... and if ns1:ns2:page doesn't exist I just want 'title' to be shown
without any indication that it's anything other than normal text.

I suppose I could do this with some CSS changes but I want this change
to be optional with the normal default action of red clickable links
for non-existent pages to remain on most of the Wiki.

--
Chris Green