[dokuwiki] Re: Is there a way of removing underscores from page names/namespaces in the index?

  • From: "Don Bowman" <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:05:18 +0100

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:33:46 +0100, Nick Putman <nickharambee@xxxxxx> wrote:

I can see that, as it stands, when I create a page or a namespace with a space in it, an underscore is added in place of the space. I am wondering if there is a way of preserving the spaces in the page names/namespaces, especially in the index.

What is your setting for 'Use first heading for pagenames' in the configuration? Setting it to 'Always' may give you what you want.

--
Don

The views expressed are mine alone,
unless, of course, you agree with me.