[dokuwiki] Re: Internal Link dialog

  • From: Gregor Geiermann <gregor.geiermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:36:31 +0200

Andreas Gohr schrieb:
On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:09:52 +0200
Gregor Geiermann <gregor.geiermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everybody,

does anybody know of a way to implement the "Quicksearch"
functionality for internal linking?

I don't know of any, but such a feature is on my mental todo list for
some time now. So there's a good chance to see somthing like this
implemented. Could you add a feature request in the bugtracker if there
isn't one already?

Andi

I had a look at the bugtracker and found to Feature Request regarding enhancements for internal linking:

FS#464 - Autolinks

FS#860 - wiki linking toolbar button should pop up a list of wiki pages

The last one describes something I'd also like to see in this context, so I added my request as an addition in the comments. Or would you prefer a separate entry?

Cheers,
Gregor