[dokuwiki] Re: Interesting Path - Problem

  • From: Michael Trojacher <xarumanx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:00:40 +0200

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > in the plugin - configfile there are (among other the following two
> entries:
> > $conf['MediaDir']              = DOKU_INC."data/media";
> >         // where is your media - directory. If unsure, leav as is
> > $conf['ThumbnailDir']            = DOKU_INC."data/media/thumbnails";
> >         // where should the thumbnails be generated?
>
> Don't do that. Please use $conf['mediadir'] instead. Thinking of it
> you most probably want to use the ml() function and leave thumbnailing
> to the fetch.php. Can you explain what your plugin is trying to do?
>
> I' creating a kind of Download - Directory where you fill in a form (title
and description and some additional info) and can select different files
from a configured directory which ill get attached as downloads to the
created wikipage (which is then posted into a blog - namespace and acts as a
download - post with title and description, downloadlinks for all relevant
files). Now i'm trying to create a thumbnail (for the first selected file
which can be thumbnailed) and isplay the thumbnail in the post as well.
how would i use the fetch.php to accomplish something like that?

thanks