[dokuwiki] Re: Inline editing

  • From: Robert Rackl <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:21:34 +0200

On 01.04.2009, at 10:31, Michael Trojacher wrote:
Good morning all,

has anyone ever tried to develop inline editing capabilities to dokuwiki? Kind of, when i am logged in and view a page i can jst doubleclick it and get an instant - textarea to edit the page (or section) or an textfield for the title.

This would need some heavy editing in the core files i fear or are there some plugin - hooks into the editing process?

cheers mike

Hello Mike,

I also thought about this very often. I agree that this could be done as a plugin. You might want to have a look at http:// www.tiddlywiki.com/ which does exactly what you describe - and only in JavaScript!

Robert