[dokuwiki] Index bookmarks?

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:40:08 -0500

I didn't come up with anything like this when I searched, so I apologize if
I missed something.

The built-in Index feature creates an alphabetical order of all of the pages
in a namespace (I think), but I wanted to do was insert an index of the
bookmarks inside a particular page. The page is a bit long, and I wanted
some way to jump into the middle (from a higher level) instead of having to
use the TOC.

Is there anything like this?

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz