[dokuwiki] Re: Index

  • From: "Chip Dunning" <chip.dunning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:57:49 -0400

Yes, since they are simply text files I would love if I could just
move any of them around outside of the wiki just by editing them
directly. Then run a script that would update the wiki side of things.
I will try that pagemove plugin and see how that works.

The reason is that I ran into a problem last night. I tried to save
one of my major files and it kept choking the system. It would spin
for a bit then dump me into a blank screen. I would go back into the
wiki and the page was not there - but I could recover it from draft. I
would then chop out a bunch of stuff and try to save it again.

In the end I got less than a third of the information I had on that
subject so I have to devise some method that I can use to break up the
sections in a meaningful way.

Chip

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Jerry Schwartz
<jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

"The reason the mainstream is considered a stream is because it's so
shallow" --George Carlin