[dokuwiki] Re: Images not showing up (line feed at beginning)

  • From: Mark Dalton <mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 11:11:08 -0400

On 04/09/2011 03:04 AM, Adrian Lang wrote:
Hi Mark,

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:48:33 -0400
Mark Dalton<mdalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

The image comes, but it has a line feed appended.   I have tried
this with the the wiki's copied from the old server, and also from
a fresh install of the release and a git clone of the development
version.
sounds like some PHP file emits a newline, probably a plugin? Check all
plugin files, especially if they have '?>' and a newline at the end of
the file. Just remove all trailing '?>', they are unnecessary.

Regards,
Adrian
Thank you!    I searched through all the files.. it was not in the
add-ons or plugins.   (I could repeat the problem before adding
anything).   It was one of the historical include files on the web
server had the trailing '?>'.

So it is all happy again..

Thank you!

Mark