[dokuwiki] Re: Image resizing behaves erratically after upgrade

  • From: Thomas Wingate <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:02:52 +0200

Gabriel,

Unfortunately the wiki is on a hosted server so I do not have the level of control to allow me to see this. It would be highly unfortunate if the upgrade did actually exceed such limits...

/T

Gabriel Birke wrote:
Hi,

have you checked if there is enough memory for resizing big images? Maybe
the update consumes a bit more memory which leads to the images not being
generated.

Greetings,

Gabriel