[dokuwiki] Re: IE converting ".doc" to "_doc"

  • From: Jonathan Kovarik <kovarik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:11:10 -0600

Tim -

I ran into this problem a few days ago - there is a specific cookie that seems to cause the problem, usually when the webserver crashes. I would suggest clearing the cookies and cache for I.E.

Regards, Jonathan

Tim Bayer wrote:
I am having a strange problem that just recently started. Our Dokuwiki has been working great for the past six months. It still works perfect in Firefox, but IE is having problems. When you click on a link to download a document, it comes up with an error that say's the document doesn't exist. Looking at the "save as" window I can see the name of the document as "something_doc" instead of " something.doc". Any ideas what would be causing this?
Thanks,
Tim