[dokuwiki] Re: IE

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:38:26 +0200

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:29:23 +0200
Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:08:46 -0500
> Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >           Your technical support key is: *184e-8f8b-17f4-e8c8
>
> Hmm it says your Useragent is on a blacklist, it was logged with
>
> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
> Mozilla/4.0(Compatible Mozilla/4.0(Compatible-EmbeddedWB 14.59
> http://bsalsa.com/ EmbeddedWB- 14.59 from: http://bsalsa.com/ ; .NET
> CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
>
> which seems a little but strange as it contains multiple agent
> strings.
>
> I'll see if there is an update to the badbehavior plugin...

badbehavior is up to date. I had a look at the blacklist and the
problem seems to be the '.NET CLR 1' part. Is there a reason this whole
bsalsa line is in the agent string of your usual webbrowser? AFAIK it
should only occur when using an embedded IE from within a .NET
component.

http://www.splitbrain.org