[dokuwiki] IE

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:24:26 -0500

What is it in Internet Explorer that wiki.splitbrain.org objects to?

I use Firefox as my working browser. But for various reasons, I keep IE as my default browser, which means that when I click on a link in my email client, up comes IE. And when I click on a wiki.splitbrain.org link, I get an Error 403 with a key, which redirects me to another web site which doesn't reference the key but only tells me that I have dangerous software on my system which should be removed.

Jus curious.