[dokuwiki] I need someone to write a plugin - sql

  • From: Tony Steward <tony_steward@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 19:29:57 -0800

I would like the ability to have a page where a use can enter search data and
retrieve the appropriate results. Probably from an SQL file.

I have done some programming before (hacking i should say) but cant get my head
around DW. For this to work properly I think I need someone who knows what they
are doing.

Outline:
1> Display a searchbox for user to enter data
2> Return SQL query in a table below search box so as user can search again if
required.

Thanks

Tony Steward