[dokuwiki] Re: How to generate static HTML from dokuwiki

  • From: Samuel Degrande <Samuel.Degrande@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:35:47 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

Marc Haber writes:

Wouldn't it be nice to have that taken care of by dokuwiki? For
example, adding "&style=print" to invoke the print CSS, and having
that URL suffix automatically added to the intrawiki URLs being
generated? I don't know enough PHP to be able to judge whether this
would be a big change to dokuwiki's sources, but maybe someone on this
list can comment about that.

The stylesheet is not what you are thinking of. You could simply replace the usual stylesheet with the print.css on your CD-ROM. But what you are looking for is probably ?do=export_html

BTW. if you want to try your wget solution. DokuWiki accepts the do parameter as X-DOKUWIKI-DO http header. (I think CURL is able to set userdefined headers). I once wrote a small script for exporting using this mechanism (don't have the code handy so don't ask).

Andi

and if you want to use your print.css with export_html command, take a look at http://www.middleware.vt.edu/doku.php?id=middleware:dokuwiki

--
Samuel Degrande           LIFL - UMR8022 CNRS - INRIA Futurs - Bat M3
Phone: (33)3.28.77.85.30  USTL - Universite de Lille 1