[dokuwiki] How to generate static HTML from dokuwiki

  • From: Marc Haber <mh+dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:55:33 +0200

Hi,

I have written some documentation inside a dokuwiki, and would like to
ship that contents to a client on a CD. My ultimate goal is to have an
index.html on that CD which links to other html files on the CD, so
that the CD can be navigated just as the wiki can, of course without
edit possibilities.

One possible approach is to pull the pages rendered for printing from
the wiki so that the buttons are not shown.

Is there any suggested way to do so?

Greetings
Marc