[dokuwiki] How to differentiate content for guests / logged in users?

  • From: Jörn Reder <joern@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:04:59 +0200

Hiho,

we have a closed wiki for software documentation. Guest users currently
get the DokuWiki standard "access denied" message. I like to have some
more friendly text here ;)

I could open the start page for everybody and put my text there (with
some information about the Wiki and hints about registering etc.). But
then a logged in user would get the same page, although I like to give
some more detailed information here which should not be public.

How could I solve this? I googled on this topic, but without success.

Thanks,

Jörn

--
Jörn Reder