[dokuwiki] Re: How to change the content of new pages

  • From: Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:28:44 +0200

Hi Felipe,

I personally think, that namespaces are much better for organizing ... use them ;) Did you test the ":" issue ? I dont think that the pages have to have it ...

Gerry.

Am 01.04.2008 um 20:30 schrieb Felipe Uderman:

Gerry,

Becouse I use the root namespace for my pages (I should change that, right?), I need to the pages with a ":" to it use the template.

Thank you,

Felipe.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 1:02 PM, Gerry Weißbach <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Hi Felipe,

you can create files with the name "_template" in the namespace ...
but these files cant be created by DW ... you have to edit them
directly on the server or upload them ... just insert the content as
you require it. Every new page below the namespace will grab this
template by default. Old pages cannot be transformed into the "new"
template

Sinc.
Gerry.