[dokuwiki] Re: How can I make the Section headlines clickable?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 23:47:56 +0100

Christopher R. Parr wrote:

Hi!

I'd like to put a link on a section heading. How can I do this? Or is
it simply not possible?

Thanks

Christopher
Its not possible without a plugin. I have written a plugin which allows formatting within headers. There are side-effects, for example, the config setting "use first heading" will no longer work.

It isn't available for automated install. The source is available from http://wiki.jalakai.co.uk/dokuwiki/doku.php/tutorials/header. It needs to be installed manually. Also you may need a patched version of DokuWiki later than the plugin (2006-04-05) - there should be another thread in the mailing list concerning the plugin from around that time with more details.

Also it should be possible to update the plugin to work with the recent metadata additions to overcome the first heading issue. I haven't got around to doing that yet.

Cheers,

Chris