[dokuwiki] Re: Hiding namespaces

  • From: "Martin Tschofen" <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:29:08 -0500

My regex pattern is 'ia_*'. I have some pages that start with 'ia_' as
well as some namespaces that start with 'ia_'.

the search_index function contains:

  //check hidden
  if($type=='f' && isHiddenPage($id)){
    return false;
  }

Type 'f' indicates that it only applies it to files and skips over
namespaces itself, right?

I'm probably missing something...martin