[dokuwiki] Help about authentification after update too the last release.

  • From: "JEAN MARC MASSOU" <massou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:36:43 +0200

Hi,
I am using dokuwiki since 8 month on a opensuse 10.2 server.
Everything was fine since i try to update my dokuwiki.

I do it yesterday : 2006-11-06 to 2007-06-26.

Everything was ok but when i try to connect i have a problem.

No error message happen, but i can not connect.

Every time i am just bring to where i was and i am not connected.

I am not a really good linux admin.

I think perhaps i have not well manage the authorisation on the file in the
conf folder....chmod 777 ?

Thank you for your help :!

JMM