[dokuwiki] Re: Hello, a couple questions. :)

  • From: "Bob Baddeley" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:13:12 -0800

I'm currently working on allowing password changes. I had it working a while
ago, but some changes to DokuWiki caused it to cease working. I've gotten it
mostly working again. The user can now change their information, like address,
email address, phone number, etc. The password change doesn't currently work,
but I'm REALLY close. Here's my patch. After I get password changes working
again, I had planned to create a page that lets people view a table of all the
users and their contact info.

You can see what I've got working at http://bobbaddeley.com/wiki Just follow
the instructions on the page.

I like the xml idea, but colons seems to be working just fine for now.

Bob Baddeley