[dokuwiki] Re: Guestbook

  • From: "Gerry Weißbach" <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 22 May 2006 11:56:52 -0000

Hi,

I wrote something like this. Its not online yet, but I can send it to you
this evening if you like to.
It needs a mysql database which is the only problem.
There is also something against Spam ... just a simple word checker, but
better than nothing and the posts have to be accepted by the admin to be
shown to the audience.

Give me a word, if you like to test it.

Gerry