[dokuwiki] Guestbook

  • From: vlq@xxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:54:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

I am looking for a kind of guestbook for my wiki-page. It will be used for
feature-requests. The normal user is not allowed to edit the pages but
should be able to request features. The normal "edit" button is not very
convenient for that matter, because one can delete (change) older messages.

I tried the blog-plugin but it didn't work, there were a couple of
error-messages. I just erased the plugin.

And Is there a way to completely delete pages, including their history? I
don't mean via FTP, I mean a plugin.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Günther

--
GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!